- 50% cotton, 45% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Unbelievable mid-weight sweatshirt fabric you never dreamed could be so buttery soft.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- Tight enough to look sleek but loose enough to feel cozy. See Sizing guide at left.
- Soft non-binding elastic and drawstring waist, scooped side pockets and bottom cuffs with a side slit to fit comfortably over your ankles.
- Perfect for snuggling at home but just as happy with a casual day out on the town.
- Fog, black and pink color options flow perfectly with entire Faceplant Bamboo® loungewear collection
Best. Joggers. Ever. (Period.)
Tired of polyester gym clothes? Organically grown bamboo viscose is knitted together with classic cotton for an unbelievable mid-weight sweatshirt fabric you never dreamed could be so buttery soft. Natural odor resistance and moisture wicking means you don’t have to sweat in your new favorite sweats! The Active joggers have a sleek, yet cozy silhouette with a soft elastic and drawstring waist, scooped side pockets and bottom cuffs with a side slit to fit comfortably over your ankles. Your new favorite joggers are content to snuggle at home but just as happy with a casual day out on the town.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo and mix it with cotton and knit it into a buttery soft delight. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or machine wash gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.
This schedule may vary slightly druing high volume seasons.
For order, shipping and general order question email firstname.lastname@example.org